28 Mar Palm Sunday Zechariah 9:9 (NIV)
Posted at 13:00h in Sermons
03/28/2021 Palm Sunday Zechariah 9:9 (NIV)
Pastor Keith Huffman ConnectionPointe Church
Additional Scripture: (NIV)
Mark 11:1-11, Isaiah 50:6-7
Four different perspectives of Palm Sunday, plus One.
- The Roman’s perspective. To keep the peace.
- The Pharisees perspective. They were trying to get rid of Jesus.
- The Disciple’s perspective. This is a great opportunity to be promoted to a higher position.
- The Crowd’s perspective. Finally, we have a king again.
- Jesus’ perspective. The king came to die, not to sit upon a throne in a building. But to sit on a throne of hearts.